2014/06/30

2 MINUTES PORRIDGE



Hello dudes!


Today I want to show you a breakfast that I discovered for me years ago and that I really love. 
I think you already know that it is porridge. 
Porridge is one of the easiest and fastest breakfasts and this recipe lasts only 2 minutes! 



YOU NEED
5-6 tbs oat flakes 
a little bit sugar (or stevia) 
a cup of milk/ water 
a little bowl 
microwave

PREPARATION
Give the oat flakes in a bowl and add some milk. Be sure that the oat flakes are covered with milk. Pay attention that you do not take too much milk, because then the porridge will be very liquid. 
You can also replace milk with water (but milk tastes better) or make half-half. 
Then add some sugar (as much as you like) and stir it. 
Put the oat flakes in the microwave for 1 minute (if you have an older microwave then for 2) on 600 degrees. 
You can also add some nuts or fruit to your porridge. 

ENJOY YOUR MEAL!





1 comment:

  1. Yummi! I'd love to try this out! Looks really delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...